Panels are printed locally on demand in our studio using a commercial printer with OEKO-TEX certified inks.
Price is for a panel consisting with 2 (two) face mask templates.
Perfect for beginners who would like to make their own masks or for anyone wanting to offer their customers with unique designs! Can be easily tweaked to suit how you would like your masks to look and feel.
Printed onto white 100% woven cotton fabric.
*Non stretch, lightweight* 100% Cotton 130gsm
Measurement of fabric - 25cm x 12cm with a 5mm seam allowance included.
Measurement of completed mask - Approximately 22cm x 10.5cm.
*Instructions to a simple 3 layer mask with filter pocket.*
1. Simply cut mask template out and cut a further 2 x pieces from your choice of fabrics (example solid woven cotton).
2. Double fold the short edges of 1 piece of fabric 1cm press and stitch in place.
3. Fold a small pointed pleat (approximately 5mm at widest point) in the middle of the bottom edge. Sew a 3cm triangle pleat on all 3 pieces of fabrics.
4. Place the printed fabric right side up, place the sewn piece of fabric right side down onto the printed fabric. Place the third piece of fabric on top of both pieces.
5. Sandwich the ends of your elastics on each corner edges.
6. Sew all the way around the mask leaving a 2cm opening to turn out.
7. Turn the mask out and press.
8. Top stitch around the mask and close opening.
*Optional* 9. Press a piece of aluminium nose wire on the top edge where the mask will sit onto your nose for better groove coverage.
*NB* This is not for a pre-made mask. This is for a piece of fabric panel with 2 x mask templates printed onto it for you to cut out and sew up to suit yourself.
You might also be interested in these items
Coffee Makes Everything Better Point Down
Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Point Down
Just a Girl Who Loves Horses Point Down
Dedicated Teacher Point Down
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.